If you are likewise concerned, please add your comments / voice.
1. Post Box: A post box for BG residents, somewhere handy near the main flow for both sides of BG - say where the old sales office is? When the old one was removed, we kind of assumed there would be a replacement, so...
2. Toilets: We probably need them near the amphitheater in Discovery Park. (They are not impossible to look after, since we do have public toilets at Peridot oval.)
3. Big Hole at the north end of Viridian Dv. Residents are wondering why they have the Grand Canyon opening up before them, and what the longer term outlook is.
4. BGP support for CREW protecting the Gnangara mound. Can Banksia Grove Partnership (developers) give weight / are they giving weight to this good cause?
5. BG Shopping Center: When will the BG shopping center be built. First Carramar, now Ashby has leapfrogged us with their's going ahead. We need a fuel station (last stop before the country road).
6. CATRA Rumour: An idea has been floated about joining with CATRA (the Carramar Tapping Residents Association.) But there are reasons against this as well as for. Many ideas don't make it. So if this worries or excites you, let us know. This is your association.
Any other matters? Let us know.