We are meeting on Wednesday the 10th at 10am at 16 Frond Circuit.
Also Sunday Feb 21 at 2.30 pm at the Banksia Grove Centre on Grasstree bend.
If you can't make it to the meetings we would still welcome residents feedback on the following points and any other points or concerns you would like to raise.
- Options for fencing - to fence or not to fence!
- How to create the project in a way that is sustainable - veggie gardens can use a lot of water if they are not planned well!
- The possibility of using part of the area for plant propagation to re-plant local plants from the seeds collected prior to land being cleared for development
- How to provide for disability access
- Level of interest in allotments - family owned plots and how to do this
- Training links - what training do we need and what groups can we access for training.
Contact Hannah Baker on ph 9405 8847
or e-mail Christine at email@example.com